- This event has passed.
Find your business and marketing mojo for 2022 with Ailsa Page – Mildura
February 8 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Have you lost your business mojo and finding it hard to get into 2022? Are you looking for something to get you back on track?
You are not alone! – after the two years we’ve all had many business owners across Victoria are needing a boost to get going again. This is what this workshop is all about. Join together with other business owners for a fun and functional workshop that will help you reset and reboot for 2022.
• clarity around your next steps plus
• a business and marketing one page action plan that will be easy for you to stick to so you can start kicking goals again in your business.
• renewed enthusiasm for your business.
Delivered by Small Business Expert and Marketing Dynamo Ailsa Page.
PLEASE BE ASSURED ALL WORKSHOPS WILL RUN IN LINE WITH THE VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT’S PUBLIC HEALTH ADVICE:
- All attendees must abide by the latest public health advice by the Victorian Government here
- You will need to show evidence of being fully vaccinated or carry evidence of a medical exemption to attend
- Face masks required indoors
- You will not able to attend this event if you have been instructed to quarantine by the Victorian Department of Health (If you purchase a ticket and then are instructed to quarantine by the Victorian Department of Health, we will refund fees for paid tickets).