Instagram basics for business – Rochester Workshop
February 14 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
RURAL BUSINESS CONNECTIONS WORKSHOP
Join this workshop by Rural Business Connections with OAK Magazine Editor + Founder and social media trainer Kimberley Furness.
INSTAGRAM BASICS FOR BEGINNERS
Do you have an Instagram account but not feeling confident you are using it effectively? In this workshop, we will give you the confidence to create engaging content, use hashtags and show up on Instagram.
Perfect for those new to Instagram or who want to make sure their accounts are fully optimised.
This workshop will cover:
- Goal setting
- Target audience
- The algorithm
- Optimising your account
- Creating the perfect post
- Ideas for content
- Tips for taking photos with your phone
PLEASE BE ASSURED ALL WORKSHOPS WILL RUN IN LINE WITH THE VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT’S PUBLIC HEALTH ADVICE:
- All attendees must abide by the latest public health advice by the Victorian Government here
- You will need to show evidence of being fully vaccinated or carry evidence of a medical exemption to attend
- Face masks required indoors
- You will not able to attend this event if you have been instructed to quarantine by the Victorian Department of Health (If you purchase a ticket and then are instructed to quarantine by the Victorian Department of Health, we will refund fees for paid tickets).