- This event has passed.
June 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
IMPORTANT- This workshop is aimed at those who already have an Instagram account and are using it for their business/community group
Join Rural Business Connection’s workshop with social media expert Kimberley Furness from OAK Magazine.
In this session, we will give you the confidence to create engaging content, use hashtags and schedule content to save time as well as get you up to speed with all the latest Instagram updates and best practice.
We will break it down slowly and teach you practical skills that you can implement immediately to market your business on Instagram.
PLEASE NOTE ALL WORKSHOPS WILL RUN IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT’S CURRENT PUBLIC HEALTH ADVICE AVAILABLE HERE WHICH CURRENTLY INCLUDE
- The Victorian Government has announced that most COVID-19 restrictions will be removed from 11:59pm, Friday 22 April 2022.
- Patrons won’t be required to have two doses or show their vaccination status before entering any venue.
- The requirement for staff and patrons of venues to check-in using the Service Victoria app will end, with operators not required to keep any attendance records or maintain a COVID-19 Check-in Marshal.
- Face masks will no longer be required in hospitality and retail settings, or at events of any size (of course you are welcome to wear a mask if you choose)
- Please stay home if unwell. If you test positive for COVID-19, you are required to self quarantine for seven days from the day you took your test.