- This event has passed.
Instagram Stories + Reels
June 22 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
IMPORTANT- This workshop is aimed at those who already have an Instagram account and are using it for their business/community group
In this Rural Business Connections workshop with social media trainer Kimberley Furness from OAK Magazine, you will learn how to create Stories and leverage all its features as well as how to create a Reel from start to finish.
We will also share content ideas and a toolkit of apps and templates to help you easily create content and measure your success.
PLEASE NOTE ALL WORKSHOPS WILL RUN IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT’S CURRENT PUBLIC HEALTH ADVICE AVAILABLE HERE WHICH CURRENTLY INCLUDE
- The Victorian Government has announced that most COVID-19 restrictions will be removed from 11:59pm, Friday 22 April 2022.
- Patrons won’t be required to have two doses or show their vaccination status before entering any venue.
- The requirement for staff and patrons of venues to check-in using the Service Victoria app will end, with operators not required to keep any attendance records or maintain a COVID-19 Check-in Marshal.
- Face masks will no longer be required in hospitality and retail settings, or at events of any size (of course you are welcome to wear a mask if you choose)
- Please stay home if unwell. If you test positive for COVID-19, you are required to self quarantine for seven days from the day you took your test.