- This event has passed.
Nail Your Narrative Workshop – Swan Hill
May 27 @ 7:06 am
Presented by Bespoke Wordsmith Natalie J. Dowling from Words on a Page
If you want a thriving business, you need to nail the narrative.
Stories are our common language. They’re how humans connect, build trust and bridge gaps. Stories can make the complex seem simple and create a context for change or buying decisions.
But many business owners don’t know where to begin. It’s not unusual to feel blocked when trying to write about yourself or what you do. This workshop provides small business people with ideas, tools and the confidence to spread the word.
In this interactive workshop we’ll look at real life writing examples, and along the way we’ll discover:
• Why we need to value stories
• What types of stories matter
• Where you can find stories
• How to tell your stories.
Afternoon Tea provided
This workshop will adhere to the latest public health advice by the NSW Government (available here) which currently include-
- Visitors and staff are not required to be fully vaccinated or carry vaccination evidence
- COVID-19 Safe Check-in is not required
- Face masks are not required (we will have them available at the event if you’d like to wear one)
- Please stay at home if unwell
- If you purchase a ticket and become unwell or have COVID-19 and are unable to attend all paid tickets will be refunded
- You are not able to attend this event if you have COVID-19 or have been instructed to quarantine by the Department of Health