Photography with Gingerhouse Photography – Red Cliffs Workshop
June 1 @ 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
RURAL BUSINESS CONNECTIONS WORKSHOP WITH GINGERHOUSE PHOTOGRAPHY
In this fun and relaxed workshop you will learn how to use your DSLR camera to take better photos for your business to support your promotions on your social media, website and printed promotions with Michelle from Gingerhouse Photography.
Michelle will cover:
What all the buttons and dials are used for, she will explain what aperture, shutter speed, iso, depth of field all mean and how to use them plus loads of other helpful tips. She will show you how to get off auto mode to capture the subjects you are most interested in.
It’s a very hands on approach and is catered to your camera and your needs.
PLEASE NOTE ALL WORKSHOPS WILL RUN IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT’S CURRENT PUBLIC HEALTH ADVICE AVAILABLE HERE WHICH CURRENTLY INCLUDE
- The Victorian Government has announced that most COVID-19 restrictions will be removed from 11:59pm, Friday 22 April 2022.
- Patrons won’t be required to have two doses or show their vaccination status before entering any venue.
- The requirement for staff and patrons of venues to check-in using the Service Victoria app will end, with operators not required to keep any attendance records or maintain a COVID-19 Check-in Marshal.
- Face masks will no longer be required in hospitality and retail settings, or at events of any size (of course you are welcome to wear a mask if you choose)
- Please stay home if unwell. If you test positive for COVID-19, you are required to self quarantine for seven days from the day you took your test.