- This event has passed.
Rural Business Connections One Day Social Media Masterclass BOORT
February 3 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED AFTER BEING POSTPONED DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS!
Join us for a one day workshop in Boort with Kimberley Furness from OAK Magazine, and Michelle Cail from Gingerhouse photography
In this workshop we will cover
· Optimising your social media account settings
· Question Time
· Flat lay photography
· Using your phone to take product photos for your social media
· Useful websites, apps and resources
Each participant will receive a workbook to take home and keep, with lots of social media and photography tips!
ALL WORKSHOPS WILL RUN IN LINE WITH THE VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT’S LATEST PUBLIC HEALTH ADVICE
- All attendees must abide by the latest public health advice by the Victorian Government here
- Facemask rules here
- If you purchase a ticket and then are instructed to quarantine by the Victorian Department of Health, we will refund fees for paid tickets
- You are not able to attend this event if you have been instructed to quarantine by the Victorian Department of Health