- This event has passed.
Tax Essentials Mildura
May 26 @ 5:05 am
SMALL BUSINESS TAX ESSENTIALS – JIM CHAMOURAS
Are you a new or existing business looking to gain a better understanding of tax issues that may affect your business; such as different business structures and registrations, GST, taxation obligations and dealing effectively and easily with the ATO?
Do you understand your record keeping? Are you unsure about record keeping options, paying tax, employing staff, or how to manage your tax reporting and payments to the ATO? Have you heard of business benchmarks and how to utilise them for your business? Good record keeping is an essential part of running your small business.
Join Jim for an informative workshop where you will learn the benefits of effective record keeping, strategies to meet your obligations as a small business operator, and tips on the best tools to manage your small business tax, including:
- Understanding business structures
- Record keeping – manual and electronic record keeping options, good record keeping processes
- Understanding income tax and business deductions
- Employer obligations, including tax withholding and superannuation
- Small business benchmarks – what do they mean for your business?
- Goods and services tax (GST) and business activity statements (BAS)
- Dealing easily and effectively with the ATO
- Using ATO online systems for lodgment and managing your tax.
You will get a copy of our free Small Business Tax Essentials booklet, and can book free 1:1 appointments to work with Jim.
PLEASE BE ASSURED ALL WORKSHOPS WILL RUN IN LINE WITH THE VICTORIAN GOVERNMENT’S PUBLIC HEALTH ADVICE:
All attendees must abide by the latest public health advice by the Victorian Government here
- You will need to show evidence of being fully vaccinated or carry evidence of a medical exemption to attend
- Face masks required indoors
- You will not able to attend this event if you have been instructed to quarantine by the Victorian Department of Health (If you purchase a ticket and then are instructed to quarantine by the Victorian Department of Health, we will refund fees for paid tickets).