Small Business Covid Hardship Fund
Details of the new Small Business COVID Hardship Fund are now available.
The Victorian Government’s Small Business COVID Hardship Fund offers grants of $10,000 to eligible small and medium businesses, including employing and non-employing businesses. This program will allow more businesses who have previously not received support to apply to receive financial relief now.
The Small Business COVID Hardship Fund will assist eligible small and medium businesses:
- Whose operations have been severely impacted by COVID-19 restrictions that have been in place between 27 May 2021 and August 2021
- That have experienced at least a 70% reduction in turnover as a result of the COVID-19 restrictions
- That are ineligible for other key COVID-19 Victorian Government business grant programs that have been announced since 27 May 2021.
- Applications are open from Thursday 12 August 2021 until program funds are exhausted or 11:59 pm on Friday 10 September 2021, whichever is earlier.
Eligibility Criteria – businesses must:
- Hold an Australian Business Number (ABN) on and from 28 July 2021
- Have been registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST) on and from 28 July 2021.
- Be able to demonstrate a reduction in turnover of at least 70% for a two-week period since 27 May 2021.
- NOT have received funding under any of the Victorian Government COVID-19 support packages launched on or after 27 May 2021.
See the link HERE for full eligibility criteria, program guidelines, FAQ’s and the application process.